Local, US Orders:
Please allow about 2 business days for your orders to be shipped. Chucks Anime
Shrine is located in New York and our Fulfilment centers are in places lik Kentucy and in other parts of the country so depending on the size of the order, the shipping
method and your distance from us, it may take about 5-7 business days (or
sooner) for your orders to arrive. Tracking will be given for with all orders
so you can keep track of it.
Small items range around $10-$15 shipping while the average figure goes for a $25-$35 flat rate. Heavier orders might go as high as $50-$80 but we wish to give you the best value possible by refunding any money saved on our end in shipping. Customs shows the exact amount we pay so you can check for yourself that we do not charge much, if any, beyond what WE pay in shipping as well.
orders, sometimes customs will for what ever reason stall orders on the recieving
When this happens, it may take over a month for the orders to arrive! For the
most part, it usually takes about 7-10 business days for your order to arrive.
Please also note that there will be no change in the value of your
purchase(s) in customs. Also, all purchases are marked as "Merchandise".
Sorrym but due to legal rules, we can not mark them as GIFT. Please take this
into notice before purchasing.
If you have any questions about an international order or if you do not get a rate for your country, email us at email@example.com
- (Q): Do I have to pay for my pre-orders?
- (A): In most cases no but you can if you would like; this allows a slightly higher priority
in the waiting lists. To not pay for pre-orders, just select
Money Order as your payment method at checkout or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your item(s) are in or confirmed to arrive, you will be billed your
total through a Paypal Money Request. To pay for your pre-orders, just complete
your checkout with Paypal and your account will be billed right then and
there so be sure its the choice you would like to do.
- (Q):Why did you say in most cases?
- (A): Pre-orders over $500 can be subject to a 10% charge but that will
go toward the purchase.
- (Q):Can I cancel my Pre-orders?
- (A):If at any time you feel you need to cancel your pre-order(s) or part
of your order, just email us at email@example.com before
the item(s) release. Pre-orders over $500 will receive their 10% deposit
back and anyone who paid for their pre-order will have it refunded in full.
Please also note that there are times that the exact date of a Pre-order
arrival may change due to unforeseen events outside of our control. Anyone
who pre-orders such figures will be refunded if the item(s) in question are
being delayed too far and of course in the event they do not arrive.
Payment Methods Accepted:
Currently for the safety of all customers, we currently accept Paypal
payments or check/money orders. If you do not have an account with
paypal, click here to visit the site
and join. If you would rather pay with your credit card directly, Paypal allows you to do so too when you purchase ^^. Other payment options like Authorize.net, Amazon Checkout and Google Checkout, shall be ready in due time (if not already). The site is secured with a 256 bit SSL certificate (thought the SSL badge might still show 128 bit ^^;;) for your safety. In addtion to the SSL certificate of this site, the services such as Paypal, Amazon and Google provide their own internal protections of your financial information.
If you are at any time concerned for you purchasing safely, you may email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org to
complete your purchase safely with an external Paypal Money Request (or possibly another safe method once available).
FAQ: Are your anime figures/products bootlegs?
ALL our items are the real deal. Bootleg and fake figures are a major problem in this industry. On sites like eBay or even other online and retail stores, you might find that the figures are actually rip-offs; cheap imitations created in China...particularly Hong Kong. Please note though that even the real figures are made in China but of course there are ways to tell the real from the fake.
As fans of anime for many years and victims of the fake figure market in the past, we completely shun any fake wholesaler from dealing with our store. Chucks Anime Shrine is a completely legal business in the state of New York and with the steps we took to be a legit business, we were able to gain the needed partnerships with the official distributors in the industry. We are obtain our items from the distribution centers like AAAanime.com, Yesanime.com, Diamond Comics and Mile-stone.jp. All of whom are where every legit store gets their products from. If the anime store you have shopped from in the past does not get their items from these wholesalers....chances are they are not selling the real thing.
At any time, any figure that we have in stock (not a pre-order since they are not on hand), we will gladly show a photo of the box showing the needed details to prove their authenticity.
To fight the fake figure industry report any fake figure-selling store to the wholesalers above or, better yet, to the manufacturer websites so they know who to black list. As for non-legit eBay sellers.
Report any that you know are selling fakes staight to eBay. Also, any anime store selling pre-order sales on eBay that do not arrive in a 30 day span of time, are not allowed on eBay as well (but is sadly done by fake or despirate sellers...a lot). Many sellers on eBay will post a pre-order item the day of announcement with the figures not to be released for another 4+ months!. This is a violation the eBay pre-sales rule, and a perfect way to help drop illegal sellers off the list.
If you did not recieve the item you wanted, you may return it in about
14 days for either a full refund or exchange for the same product. Most anime figures
are limited edition items so replacements are usually not too common.
If your item(s) are damaged upon arrival, please contact us within 7-14 days
so we may file a claim to USPS or UPS. You will be refunded of course, either
through us here or through the post office or UPS in that case.
To protect us from fraud, we can only do returns in under 14 days
after you receive your order. Of course any issues you can
email us at email@example.com and
we will be glad to aid you.
*Please note that currently, due to this services issues with international shipments and their lack of care in packaging the average anime figure; items are still packaged with care by us directly...eventually, as the company grows, fulfillment will be the next action taken. This will not happen until FBA or any company we chose to help with logistics knows the special care and worldwide appeal that anime items have.
Fulfillment By Amazon
Shipping products is the main grunt work of any online or offline business. For years now Chucks Anime Shrine has made sure that we ship everything safe and very fast...and without any crazy markups. ALL of the shipping has actually been taken care of by yours truly. Business has thankfully gotten so big as of the middle of 2010 that the process of shipping orders has become a day to a day and a half task. Not only that but storage of the Anime, Swarovski and any other items we may sell have finally reached the point of expansion ^_^
Customer Service is and always will be top priority of Chucks Anime Shrine. I started the fan site and this store through my love of anime (and Swarovski crystals) and to not stumble in providing that service, Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) seems to be the way to go.
How it works.
- First, we order our products from our suppliers as we always have. Suppliers like Good Smile Company, Max Factory, Kotobukiya, Diamond Direct, Mile-Stone, and Swarovski.
- Instead of storing the items and then shipping them out individually as we have for a number of years from the start, we send those large shipments or we instruct our suppliers to ship those items to our designated warehouse (provided by Amazon). There the items are even safer than at say, a residence or in a local warehouse/brick and mortar store on a major street where all sorts of dangers exist. Their warehouse is climate controlled, security locked and...a plus for us here in the North East US, Hurricane and Noreaster proof.
- Once you order an item, it is business as usual with you getting a tracking number and what you ordered...it is just the location will be our warehouse instead of at our main address....plus the packaging might have that Amazon smile on it
- If there is an issue with your order, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org There is the added bonus of the people at the warehouse who are there to take care of orders as well.
- Eventually ALL items will be under this new method and eventually order processing will be automated as well so two things we might not be able to do with this service is
2) Once FBA automates all our order processing for all three branches of our store (ebay, Amazon and on chucksanimeshrine.com/catalog), you will have to make sure that the place that you wish to ship to, matches your Paypal address. This is not a worry for most buyers anyways, plus it is how here on eBay you stay protected by Paypal....but this will be the last step in our little switch over to FBA. Plus, if you let us know in advance, we will probably be able to change the system around for you ^_^...(again, I never want to ruin Customer Service ^^)
1) Give intricate details of items beyond what is seen or known from stock photos and online reviews. All items used in FBA are New, Unopened, and official, non bootleg items..so all the needed info on an item will be known for items and in the end, if you feel that your item is not what you were looking for, it can be returned.
Is this Drop-shipping?
Yes and no.
How is it NOT like Drop-shipping?
Most drop-shippers are sellers that were roped in by some fly-by-night "turn-key" business sellers that claim you can run your business from anywhere without buying a thing. Most drop-shippers can not provide the products or services since the products most likely are not even there in the first place since they have virtually no control of the overall inventory. This is why many people get weary of drop-shipping. Us utilizing FBA is different since we ordered all of these items for stock, we usually get them in to see first before they are sent away to the warehouse and also all of the items are verified with the correct quantities on hand iva their bar codes. Using FBA will probably prevent us from ever overselling an item ^_^...an issue that really comes up when you start to stock alot of things ^^;;
How is this like Drop-shipping?
The items are shipped from another location (a warehouse designated and paid for by us though). That is really about it in all honesty.
What shipping methods does FBA use for bought items?
For the most part, UPS and FedEX but USPS also is in there. Using Fulfillment by Amazon might even allow us to save you all on shipping with even lower or more free rates...so watch for those as time goes by.
What about international shipments?
Those are good too ^_^ so basically business as usual.
-If you have any worries or questions about our use of Fulfillment by Amazon to ship our ebay, amazon and main site orders, feel free to message or email us for help.